Every Holiday Makers Dream: 6 Great French Wines to Taste and Love!
You enjoy wine and would like to learn more? You feel more comfortable with new world wines than French wines? During your stay in Nice deepen your knowledge by joining our wine tasting.
The "Tour de France of Organic Wine" is the best pre-dinner wine tasting in Nice, purposely run in a wine merchants depot to give you an authentic look into the wine trade. The “Tour de France of organic wine" is designed for anyone with an interest in wine.
The class starts at 5.30 pm and we’ll taste six different wines, coming from 6 different regions of France - a real "Tour de France of Organic Wine"!
Why join us?
- Our Tour de France of Organic wine will help you get better knowledge about French wine
- Have fun tasting Champagne and 5 carefully selected French wines (generously served)
- Understand the difference between a Bordeaux and a Burgundy!
- Feel comfortable ordering French wine
With your wine expert we will cover a variety of themes to build up your knowledge:
- Learn how Champagne is made
- How to taste wine properly
- The main wine regions of France, the grapes they grow and the style of wine they make
- Understanding a French wine label
- Understand French wine terms, such as terroir and appellation
- Six good French wines (including one Champagne)
- Olive bread and water
- Fun presentation in English by an expert on French wine
Credit card payment is 100% secure and processed by Braintree/PayPal. We do not store your credit card details.
Our other 5-star tours
Nice's best gourmet walking tour - savour the unique flavours of Nice with the Pure Nice Food Tour! On our tour, you get to taste your way through local specialities. You will not only get a feel for the flavour of Niçois cuisine, but also the unique history and culture of Nice.
Discover Nice's best-kept secret on this bike tour to the Bellet hills and their unique vineyards still within the city limits! Our eBikes make the hills easy and allow you to focus on the views and the wine!!
Venture beyond Nice and see the best panoramic views in the south of France from hidden hill tops. The easy to cycle eBikes (electrically assisted bicycles) make this tour accessible to all, even couch potatoes!
Go where the tour bus can't, go further than the walking tours, experience more with less effort! The Nice City Cycle Tour is the best introduction to the secrets of Nice. We cover the Old Town, the Promenade des Anglais, the Colline du Chateau and much more on our easy-to-ride bikes.